Model 670 with 2
ramps Model 670-PS with
Column & wheels
670 Scale Base features
Structural tubular steel
• Anti-skid diamond plate deck.
• 100% End loading capacity.
• 150% Overload protection.
• 20 Foot indicator cable.
• Ultra-low profile (1.5" above the floor).
• Live side rails to weigh oversized loads.
• Live built-in easy incline ramps.
• Shock load protection.
• (4) Internally mounted, Factory Mutual approved NTEP certified
Smooth carbon steel deck plate.
• Remote NEMA 4x junction box with 10' Sealtite flexible conduit.
• Load cell options:
Stainless steel , Hermetically sealed S.S. , Teflon cables.
or Battery powered
Weight Indicator features
use in hazardous Environments. Factory Mutual approved for Class I,
II, III Division 1,2 Groups A,B,C,D,E,F,G.
The AC version includes a separate power supply in a
NEMA 4 enclosure with (2) strain reliefs for 120 VAC input and DC input.
Cable from power supply to indicator should be ordered separately.
The Battery version includes a separate battery
charger. Includes a 6 pin connector for load cell connection and a
large tilt stand base to hold battery pack with cable & power
connector. Battery provides up to 50 hours of continuous use in a
(4) 350 ohm load cell system. The battery pack which is designed for
easy removal can be recharged in a safe area in 8 hours or less.
Full digital front panel calibration. NEMA 4
stainless steel enclosure. Full RFI/EMI shielding. Tilt-stand
base for desk or wall mounting. Keys are ZERO, TARE RECALL, GROSS
RECALL, TARE, TOTAL RECALL, PRINT, 1 SETPOINT, 2 SET POINT. Numeric
keyboard for tare entry, Adjustable digital averaging. Optional two
setpoints with preact & dribble for switching intrinsically safe
NTEP approved III/IIIL 10,000 divisions